Junior Test Automation Engineer
Are you a recently graduated techie looking for a challenging environment?
In the fast evolving IT world, applications and websites are continuously being delivered and at a higher pace than ever. Balancing quality and development speed requires teams to test faster, better and more intelligently. This is where you can make the difference. Test automation requires the skills of understanding developed product code and writing your own code to automate your tests. An intelligent approach usually focuses on automation of manual processes and embraces automated tests at all testing levels.
So what exactly is a Junior Test Automation Engineer?
As a Junior Test Automation Engineer, you
- Are typically part of a self-organizing agile team
- Are backed by colleague consultants that can help you in defining and implementing a tailor made QA automation approach
- Have the will to try to have an impact on how software gets designed, how code gets written, how environments get set up and how we deal with data
- Will act as a product quality safeguard
- Will convince coworkers to apply best practices
Extra awesome: experience in developing software with a continuous delivery approach.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a recent graduated IT profile (Bachelor/Master)
- You are fluent in Dutch
- You want to make the difference by improving quality
- You are triggered to automate inefficient manual processes
- You enjoy team and individual responsibility and can turn this freedom into exciting challenges
- You understand what API’s are
- You are eager to learn and want to keep up with the latest technologies, frameworks, tools and methodologies
So what do we offer?
- An exciting workplace with diverse opportunities to shape and build your career
- A training in all domains of structured software testing and software development combined with an internship at one of our clients before you start on your first real project
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits, e.g. a company car, a fuel card, insurances, a laptop,....
- A tailor-made career path with annual trainings
- A challenging job with lots of variation as a consultant at one of our clients
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic company with a family culture
Are you interested and would you like to know more? Or are you still unsure whether this is the right path for you? Don't worry, just leave your contact info and Karlien or Steffi will contact you to discuss your options.
If you haven’t already, be sure to check our other vacancies!