Junior Test Analyst
Recently graduated and looking for a challenging environment?
Just starting out your career? Still looking for that challenge? Keep reading to find out what a junior test analyst position entails!
So what does a Junior Test Analyst do?
As a Junior Test Analyst, you will
- Explore the business processes of the client and map their needs
- Be responsible for the quality of the recently built software. You will check whether or not the software is efficient and correct.
- Create a waterproof test plan and execute the test scenarios
- Evaluate existing test processes
- Optimize existing processes
Who are we looking for?
- You are an enthusiastic young graduate and are eager to learn
- You are interested or have affinity in IT/software
- You have an analytic mindset and love finding the root cause of a problem
- You get excited about the prospect of researching internal IT and quality processes
- You have great communication skills, an eye for detail and a proactive mindset
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to get a taste of different sectors and companies
What do we offer?
- A job that challenges you and offers you variation
- Training opportunities in every domain of structured software testing
- An internship before you actually start on your first real project, to test the waters
- A competitive salary with extra benefits, such as a company car, a group and health insurance, a mobile phone plan, …
- A personal growth path that includes a yearly training plan based on your personal needs
- And of course, a fun and pleasant work place that will offer you diverse opportunities for your career development
Convinced that this is the job for you? Or do you still need some convincing? Either way, leave your contact info and Karlien or Steffi, our recruitment officers, will contact you to further discuss this awesome job!
If you haven’t already, be sure to check our other vacancies!