Junior Software Engineer
Would you like to kickstart your career as a Junior Software Engineer? Are you a true software crafts(wo)man who is passionate about writing clean and solid code? Then this position might be something for you. Start your career through our young graduates bootcamp (*) and become a QA-minded software developer.
What are the responsibilities of a Junior Software Engineer?
As a software engineer you will:
- Be part of the software development process at one of our clients
- Be trained on how to build efficient and sustainable applications while implementing a quality driven culture at the client
- Apply, together with your colleagues, best practices in the development process and try to increase the maturity at the client
- After your training, evolve towards an outstanding developer in a technology stack that suits you the most
- Define your career path together with your coach
Who are we looking for?
- You almost have an IT degree in your pocket or you recently graduated
- Your heart beats faster when you hear “software development”
- Your main goal is to build high-quality software in an effective manner through Java, .NET, JS, Python,...
- You want to explore domain driven design, TDD, continuous integration, pair programming, continuous deployment and other development approaches
- You are eager to learn and you always strive to improve your software development skills
- You love challenges and have a problem solving mindset
- You are interested in the latest software development trends
- You have an open mind and you welcome new ideas and different opinions
What do we offer?
- A pleasant workplace with diverse working opportunities to develop your career
- A training in every domain of structured software testing in combination with an internship before you start on your first real project
- A personal growth path with a yearly training plan based on your personal needs
- A competitive salary with extra benefits e.g. a company car, group and health insurance, a mobile plan, …
- A challenging job with a lot of variation as a consultant at one of our customers
- A young and dynamic company with a strong family culture
Are you interested and would you like to know more? Or maybe you're still unsure that this is the right path for you? Don't worry, just leave your contact info and Karlien or Steffi will contact you to discuss your options.
If you haven’t already, be sure to check our other vacancies!
(*) starts in September 2018