Experienced Test Analyst
As an experienced test analyst consultant, you
- Advise the test manager to optimize the current test process
- Analyze and evaluate the requirements as a part of the static test process
- Create testcases based upon the testbasis
- Define the test dataset and make sure that the test environment is ready for use
- Execute the test suite and ensure that all defects are logged properly when the results don’t match the expected outcome
- Are responsible for reporting the progress of the different test activities and the test process
Who are we looking for?
- You have a passion for software testing and locating bugs
- You excel in writing testcases and you know as well the most common test techniques
- You are familiar with the software development life cycle
- You have a good understanding of different test methodologies (Waterfall/V-model and/or Agile, BDD…)
- You understand what the job of a developer and analyst contains and you can imagine yourself in these roles
- You have an excellent knowledge of test management tools such as HP ALM
- You can’t wait to bring improvement in the used test process
- You are not afraid to dive into the requirements and to write excellent test cases that ensure a good coverage
- You are an excellent communicator, with a healthy dose of assertiveness
- You are eager to learn and you have excellent problem solving skills
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary with extra benefits e.g. a company car, group and health insurance, a laptop, a mobile subscription, …
- Ensure a personal growth path with a yearly training plan
- Provide you with a challenging job with a lot of variation as a consultant at one of our customers
- Give you the opportunity to be part of a young and dynamic company with a family culture
Are you interested and would you like to know more? Or maybe you're still unsure that this is the right path for you? Don't worry. Just leave your contact info and Karlien or Steffi will contact you to discuss your options.
If you haven’t already, be sure to check our other vacancies!