Experienced Sofware Engineer
First things first, what does an experienced software engineer do?
As an experienced software engineer you:
- Join software development process of our client and work together with their teams.
- Have a passion for the software craft and you love to write beautiful, waterproof code.
- Love to discover new technologies.
- Get excited by working in lean, agile cross-functional teams with an end-to-end responsibility.
Are you excited yet? Let’s see what we expect of you:
- Expertise in at least one tech stack (Java, Go, Python, WHATEVER).
- Knowledge of modern analysis techniques such as event storming and BDD.
- Understanding of ALM/Dev-ops/CI/ ...
- Being capable of coaching colleagues.
- You are familiar with methodologies such as outside–in TDD, object calisthenics, code legacy, …
Last but not least, what can we offer you?
- A competitive salary with extralegal benefits like a company car (including fuel), medical insurance, a laptop, a phone plan,...
- Personal growth with a yearly training plan.
- An exciting job with a lot of variation as a consultant, working at one of our clients.
- A place in a young, dynamic company with an open family culture.
- The opportunity to help with improving our developer bootcamps.
Are you interested and would you like to know more? Or maybe you're still unsure that this is the right path for you? Don't worry, just leave your contact info and Karlien or Steffi will contact you to discuss your options.
If you haven’t already, be sure to check our other vacancies!